Report a Property Concern
As a concerned citizen or HOA you can report a vacant and/or distressed property by filling out the form below. We will report this concern to local code enforcement for our partner communities and do research as to whether this property requires registration according to the prevailing ordinance.
Person Submitting Complaint
Property of Concern
Please include a detailed description of why you believe this property is vacant and/or any concerns you have about the property.